Monday, May 20, 2013

Belated One Year Book Birthday to First Visions! On Sale for 99 Cents All Week

I'm a little late, but I realized First Visions: Second Sight Book One turned one a few weeks back on April 27. I can't believe it's only been a year since I published the first in the series. Since then, I released two sequels and my new adult contemporary The Disappearing Girl. I also signed with Crescent Moon Press to publish my upcoming Memory Witch.

Thank you to all my readers! I can't believe how much support I've received as an unknown author. The indie author and book blogger communities are amazing and I'm so proud to be part of them both. To celebrate, I've discounted First Visions to 99 cents through May 26.

Kindle Version: http://www.amazon.com/First-Visions-Second-Sight-ebook/dp/B007YUP4D2
Nook Version: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/first-visions-heather-topham-wood/1110496475

2 comments:

  1. Happy book birthday! :)

    I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! This is mine if you would like to check it out: Bookish Whimsy Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATE!! She needs a cake or something :) I'll share on the blog this week. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete