Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Fashion Blog

Although fiction writing is my true love, I do get hired for some great freelance writing work as well. I've done a few horrendous assignments (I won't get into that now, but expect a top five worst writing jobs post in the near future), but I am excited to get started on a new project. It's for a great new fashion blog called zuuzStyle. They're covering everything from celeb looks, clothing deals and beauty advice.  I've done a handbags post for the launch, but here's a link to both the main site: zuuzStyle and my post on the top three spring handbag trends. Since this is a start-up, they're looking for profiles and interview pieces from celebs, designers, etc. If you want to be featured in a story, drop me a line and I can pitch the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment