Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #33


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.

Bought:
The Bird by Jo Michaels

For Review:
January Black by Wendy S. Russo

Rush Me by Allison Parr

A Moment by Marie Hall

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

Head Over Heels by Cindy Procter-King

Matchplay by Dakota Madison

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Some great books this week. I love the cover of The Bird. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! More new to me books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Moment looks like a pretty interesting read. A lot of book that I haven't heard of but will definitely look into them :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More new books to find and research. The Bird keeps showing up in mailboxes this week. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with these books but some of them look interesting, will check them out on GR.

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books for you this week!I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! Looks like some good reading there x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of The Bird and a moment as well. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to get around to reading some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. January Black looks really good. I'm going to have to look into this a little more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's awesome seeing my book up there! I do hope you enjoy the heck out of it :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete