Monday, April 21, 2014

Music Mondays: Falling for Autumn Playlist

Falling for Autumn has been released for a week, hooray! Hopefully you had a chance to check it out. Here's the buy links in case you missed them:

Today, I'm sharing some of the songs that inspired the book. It's definitely an eclectic mix, but the lyrics definitely define my characters. Here's the set list and the widget below has previews of each of the songs.


Falling for Autumn Playlist

Mad World by Gary Jules

Breathe by Anna Nalick

Ain’t It Fun by Paramore

Seal My Fate by Belly

Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos

Blood Red Summer by Coheed & Cambria

Girl (Beatles Cover) by Jim Sturgess

32 Flavors by Ani DiFranco

White Blank Page by Mumford & Sons

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys

Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town by Pearl Jam


2 comments:

  1. Wild Horses reminds me of the book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow. I read through this book in two days and I'm not even a romance fan. I couldn't put it down. Well done, Heather! My review is gonna go up Thursday morning. :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete