Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Guest Reviews: Relentless by Anna Wells and Played by Liz Fichera


Michaela Prentice and Jordan Marsh's friendship began in the worst of circumstances after she discovered his girlfriend in bed with her fiancé. It had seemed only natural to spend time together as they got over their mutual breakups, but she soon realized Jordan wanted more than friendship.

Jordan Marsh knew the minute he met Michaela that he had to have her. Unfortunately she was already taken, but he wasn’t about to let her get away. When Jordan sets a goal he’s relentless until he gets what he wants, and what he wants is Michaela.

As they make the transition from friends to lovers, Jordan exposes a sensual side to his nature that Michaela didn't know existed and can't seem to resist. However, Michaela quickly learns that Jordan isn’t the friend or lover she thought she knew. His world is filled with secrets and she soon finds herself caught up in his deceptions. Is she facing another betrayal?

Warning: This book is funny, steamy and contains sex scenes with chocolate that some readers might find delicious.


Publication Date: March 25, 2014


Jessica's Review:

3.5 stars. The writing was good and the story was entertaining, but it was predictable. And if a guy ever just barreled over me and what I said like he did with her, we'd have some serious issues. LOL we definitely wouldn't be moving forward at lightning speed, I don't care how long I knew him.


This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me.

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.

Publication Date: May 27, 2014


Jessica's Review:

3.5 stars. I think I would have given this more stars had Riley been a more like able character, but it gets old reading about a spoiled brat who repeatedly fails to think before she acts. I loved Sam though and he was the only reason I made it through the story. :)

Thanks to the publishers for copies of the novels for review!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing there was a secondary character to save Played, eh? Nice reviews, Jessica! Thanks for sharing. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete