Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #99

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

So I'm a little bummed that I forgot to do my Stacking the Shelves post for last week. This would've been #100! Oh well, I'll just have to make next week's spectacular.

For Review:
Virgin by Radhika Sanghani

Remember by Eileen Cook

The Bargaining by Carly Anne West

Truth or Dare by Mira Lyn Kelly

Reckless by Priscilla West

Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke

Love's Own Reward by Dana Ransom

The Gray Horizon by M. Kircher

7 comments:

  1. Great haul! Ooh, the cover of Reckless - is that the models from Tammara Webber's Easy? I bet they are, they look identical! I hope you have a great week. :D

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Damsel Distressed at BEA, heard a lot of good things so really looking forward to it. Hope we both like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I absolutely love the cover for Damsel Distressed :) Enjoy everything!

    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like a great haul! Enjoy 'em. Hope you have a good week, too!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, well then I'll be sure to drop in next week for sure ;)

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember looks good, I hope that you enjoy reading it. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe! The cover for Remember looks like a selfie :) It appears you have a boatload of reading to do! Better get on it ;) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete