Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #122

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

I know it's been a couple weeks, but with my boys being home for spring break and trying to finish my book The Dark Dreamer, I've been crazed. My book's release is Tuesday, so stop back then for a crazy huge giveaway event.

For Review:
Blood & Bone by Tara Brown

The Lie by C.L Taylor

The Returned by Seth Patrick

Awake by Natasha Preston

A Million Times Goodnight by Kristina McBride

Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano

Don't Get Me Wrong by Marianne Kavanagh

8 comments:

  1. Blood & Bone sounds interesting hope you like it. That cover too! <3
    my stacking the shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood and Bone looks really interesting. I hope that you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Awake sounds really interesting so I'll definitely be looking forward to your review on it. I hope you enjoy all your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cover of Diary of a Haunting. Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lie sounds good! Hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I'm reallllly looking forward to your reviews :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books. the lie and awake look great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete