Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #21

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.

Besides the books I received for review, I'm also highlighting some freebies I downloaded within the last month or so. Some sound really good and I can't wait to get to them

Freebies:
Ripples by Candice Bundy

Songbird by Angela Fristoe

Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn

The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen

The Burning of Isobel Key by Jen McConnell


For Review:
My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling

You Know What You Have to Do by Bonnie Shimko

10 comments:

  1. You know what you have to do looks pretty interesting. And you got an awesome list of freebies there! I hope some are still free :) lol

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I got UnEnchanted too but didnt include it.. I got it free from Amazon :)


    Stacking the Shelves @ Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of the titles you have, but I do recall seeing My Ex From Hell from NetGalley. Happy reading.

    Stacking the Shelves #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my resolutions for this year is to finally start clearing out the freebie shelf on my Kindle. There are so many from the past few months that I never made the time to read.
    Enjoy :)
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ripples is new to me. I like the cover for it a lot. The rest of these look interesting.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Songbird looks really interesting, nice freebie grabs there! Great haul, hope you enjoy all of these!

    Vivi's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower :) Unenchanted and the fallen star are books I've been meaning to read. You know what you have to do sounds very good and the cover looks great.
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fallen Star looks really good! Enjoy :)

    New email follower - Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up a copy of Unenchanted. Looks like a good read! I hope it's well done :) Thanks for the heads up. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete