Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #36

It was a light book week, but it was actually very much needed in order to make a dent into my TBR pile. I did pick up a few New Adult reads I've been anxious to check out!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.

Purchased:
Damaged by H.M. Ward

Going Under by S. Walden

For Review:
Plus One by Brighton Walsh

The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson

12 comments:

  1. I heard Damaged is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damaged and Going under both look great, hope you enjoy. Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul of books. I also happen to buy Damaged by H.M. Ward. Looks like you had an awesome week of books. I hope you love all of your new reads.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Bitter Kingdom for review, too and I think I danced around my room. I love that series so much. Great haul this week & enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bitter Kingdom!! Oh, you're so lucky! I hope you love it :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel terrible that I still haven't read the Fire and Thorns series. I've heard such amazing things, so I really need to find the time for it. Anyway, hope you enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice haul! Damaged sounds amazing.

    Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bitter Kingdom looks awesome, I wish I'd get the books soon.

    Happy reading!
    My books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new books! Enjoy! Here are my newest books: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/sundays-weekly-book-recap-14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following my blog, Heather! Am now following you, too :-)

      Delete
  10. Nice haul :D

    My STS

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Great haul. I love love LOVE the cover for Plus One. So clean and enticing with great colors. Happy reading. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete