Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox #37


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.

Purchased:
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy

Mercy by Rebecca Lim

For Review:
Call of the Wilder by Kris Fletcher

Tragic by J.A. Huss

The Program by Suzanne Young

11 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read The Program - it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really familiar with any of these books, but I hope you enjoy reading them all :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some fun books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get my hands on a copy of the Program :) It sounds amazing! Awesome haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a lot of great things about The Program so far. I also heard it is similar to Slated if you end up liking it! I loved Slated so I will definitely pick this one up soon! Happy Reading!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Week Girlfriend looks interesting. Heard the sequel is good too. Nice haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, One Week Girlfriend definitely intrigues me. I really like the cover. :)

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read One Week Girlfriend and it was good, a very nice romance. :) (And yeah to see Tragic up there! I'm sorta squeeeeeeing right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started the Program. It's interesting so far. Kind of different than I was expecting. Tragic looks great. Happy reading!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like an awesome haul, Heather. I can't wait to read your reviews for some of these. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete