Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #57

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

Not the greatest week for me. I found out my book is unable to be retrieved which means I have a month's worth of rewriting to do =( I'm going to try and keep up with the blog as I attempt to redo the work, but I may have fewer posts than usual.


For Review:
Aberrant by Ruth Silver

Dead Dreams by Emma Right

Desired by Shadow by Cynthia Luhrs

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Made of Stars by Kelley York

Notable by Marni Bates

Ruby Hill by Sarah Ballance

Salvage by Alexandra Duncan

Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase

The Wrong Billionaire's Bed by Jessica Clare

11 comments:

  1. Even though I still haven't read Through the Ever Night, I almost died at the sight of Into the Still Blue lol

    Janina
    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salvage has such a beautiful cover. I really am jealous of those that got approved for In The Still Blue. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so sorry about the month of lost book!
    I am really excited for Into Still Blue and hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely book covers there. Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Into The Still Blue was so so good! I am dying to read Salvage ;) Enjoy!!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I'm so jealous right now! You've got Into the Still Blue, Made of Stars and Suddenly Royal! I hope you enjoy all your books this week! Great haul!

    Here's my STS

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Into the Still Blue? *stares longingly* Can't wait to read it:) I hope you enjoy that one as well as the others! I love the cover for Suddenly Royal and I hear the story is good, too. Have a great weekend, Heather!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these books yet, but Suddenly Royal is at the top of my TBR list. I also haven't read Across the Universe yet, so I have some catching up to do! I hope you enjoy reading all the books you got for this week! :)
    Stacking the Shelves
    GIVEAWAYS: American Girl on Saturn, Heist, Fire & Flood and This Much is True

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO sorry to hear about your book. At least it wasn't a total loss though! YIKES! :( Looks like a great haul this week. I'm looking forward to the reviews, Heather. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep meaning to read "Suddenly Royal". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard some really great things about Suddenly Royal and Into the Still Blue. Hope you enjoy them!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete