Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #58

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

Well, I got my Macbook back this week sans my book =( Starting the rewrite for the final book and it's going better than expected. I also received some books that I can't wait to read.

For Review:
The Curse Keepers by Denise Grover Swank

Ripper by Isabel Allende

Red Hill by Jamie McGuire

Shark Bait by Jenn Cooksey

Come as You Are by Theresa Weir

Alienated by Melissa Landers

8 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your books. I really want to read Red Hill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty keen to read Red Hill as well. I like the cover and title for the Curse Keepers so I need to look this one up on Goodreads for more information. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curse Keepers looks good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alienated has been going around a lot lately and it looks pretty good :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Curse Keepers looks really good. Hoping it's good. Red Hill sounds really dark. I like the cover for it. You got some really good books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books! I recently read The Curse Keepers and liked it. I have Alienated on my Kindle for review too. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alienated! So jealous! Been looking at Red Kill for a while, too. Happy reading. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH RED HILL! I love love love Jamie McGuire! :) Can't wait to read your review for that one. At least you backed your book up. Starting from scratch would've been a bigger nightmare. Can't wait to read it! WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete