Friday, July 6, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday Meme

The Parajunkee and Alison Can Read blogs host a weekly meme to help book bloggers get more followers for their site. If you're interested in participating, the rules are posted below and you can link up your blog on their sites. They also ask a weekly book themed question that I answered below.

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}

(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.

If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers

If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don’t like and LOVE it? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place.

I had heard fabulous things about several YA sci-fi books, but I'm normally a run of the mill paranormal romance or YA dystopian novel kind of girl. I had read the Host a few years back and thought it was complete awesomeness. But nothing else in that genre appealed to me. Well, after reading the reviews for Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout, I decided to give it a shot. Such an AMAZING book! I admit I'm sort of obsessed now and I'm counting down the days until the sequel comes out.

3 comments:

  1. I dont do much Sci-Fi either. I didnt see a Linky or anything in my quick scan so I'm following via Twitter!

    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Host totally changed my mind about Sci-Fi. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I really need to read Jennifer's books. I have one of them. I need to get to it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete