Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Blog Posts

For the Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday meme this week, participants are asked to pick the 10 best reviews/posts that you wish every potential reader of your blog would see. Here are a list of some of my favorite blog posts:

  1. Bringing the Funny-How to Add Humor to Novels
  2. Casting Couch for First Visions: Second Sight Book One
  3. New Adult? Upper Ya? No Market?
  4. Exclusive Interview with Psychic Kate Edwards from First Visions
  5. My Top Ten Fictional Crushes
  6. Making Time to Write With Kids
  7. Review: Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
  8. My Top Ten Books to Read in One Day
  9. The Birth of My Other Baby
  10. End of May Book Reviews-Providence, Existence and Predestined

2 comments:

  1. Great list and I had to check out your one-day reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts! So glad to get to know ya better! :D

    ReplyDelete