Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Book Blog Hops-August 31, 2012

Happy Friday all! Today, I’m participating in two of my favorite Friday blog memes.

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved?.

The cover that jumped into my brain after reading this question is Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard. The book is an awesome read and I just love the drama of the cover (plus I wouldn't mind having that dress for myself.)

 

Book Blogger Hop

What to Do:
1. Post on your blog answering this question:
What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or tv series?
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name, Genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this week’s question; failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger’s other content, too! This Hop isn’t about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit. Readers – find a new blog to read by clicking through the links in the list!
 
Blogger Question:
What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or tv series?

If I had to pick one, I would say the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong. Other close contenders would be The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter and Lothaire by Kresley Cole.

 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read Something Strange and Deadly yet but it looks wonderful! I need to read more YA zombie novels. Old Follower.

    Sydney @ Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've been looking at Something Strange and Deadly, will have to put on my TBR list!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks great and can't wait to read it!

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of these books either. :)

    Interesting hop this week. Happy Hopping.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Second time today I am seeing that book, in the good light too, since we have two questions floating about.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just not familiar with this book, but so glad you enjoyed it so much you would like to see a movie version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little over the pretty dress covers now. Don't they seem like they keep doing them?

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read that yet. But I'm planning to :))
    Great pick!

    Check outMY FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read those yet?!!! They are on my TBR though.
    I am mostly Para Romance I followed you GFC as Vickieann.
    I am on the Hop as http://kindlefever1.blogspot.com/
    http://manifestingall.blogspot.com/
    http://tbr-io.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete