Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #52

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

I'm back from my cruise! I hope everyone had a good week and I'll be catching up on comments and emails this weekend =)

For Review:
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell

Into the Dark by Bree Despain

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry

Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb


10 comments:

  1. I got These Broken Stars last week and am really looking forward to reading it. The cover is so pretty! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Goodbye Rebel Blue! Hope you enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Broken Stars and Witchstruck are must-to-be-read! I wish I could have them as well. :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful covers, I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some great covers up there. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a copy of These Broken Stars and I'm really excited about it. Hope you enjoy :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretties this week! I've been seeing Witchstruck around this week, and now I can't wait to read it. Also, I love the cover of These Broken Stars. Happy reading :)

    Lizzy @ Cornucopia of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Broken Stars are making the rounds, hope you enjoy!

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Broken Stars is one I got last week! I hope we both like it. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna read the Memory Witch!! When does it come out?!?!?! Great roundup this week. I don't know how you read so much and write, too :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete