Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #54

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

I was so excited to pick up Good by S. Walden this week! I loved Going Under and this book sounds like another great one. I loved The Collector too, so I was psyched to pick up the sequel The Liberator.

Bought:
Good by S. Walden

The Liberator by Victoria Scott

For Review:
Relativity by Cristin Bishara

Unspoken by Jen Frederick

Sia by Josh Grayson

Now and Then by Brenda Rothert

Dead Girls Don't Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

A Little Too Far by Lisa Descrochers

Waiting on the Sidelines by Ginger Scott

Marine Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender

13 comments:

  1. I also have the Liberator and I'm so excited to read it :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing haul :-) I am looking forward to reading Sia. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we nabbed some similar books recently! I got Sia, Unspoken and Now and Then last week. This week I got Relativity and A Little Too Far. I've already finished the latter. LOVED.

    Happy reading!

    See how I stacked my shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Can't wait for The Liberator! That along with many other amazing titles including Origin will be arriving on Wed. So I will be a very happy girl next week! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Relativity and Marie Antoinette too, I hope they're as good as they look. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Liberator looks amazing! I can't wait to read more about Dante Walker again. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got dead girls don't lie this week too! i'm a sucker for creepy mysteries and it sounds like this book will deliver. well, i'm crossing my fingers that it will. awesome books this week! happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marine Antoinette, Serial Killer is an awesome title, will need to check it out! Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    My Stacking the Shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting for the first Victoria Scott book on hold at the library. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Relativity sounds intriguing! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah. A couple of those titles/covers are pretty shocking. I look forward to reading your reviews, Heather! WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete