Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Book Blog Hops-September 7, 2012

Happy Friday all! Today, I’m participating in two of my favorite Friday blog memes.

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?

I usually read a couple of books at a time, but right now I'm only reading What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang. It's okay so far, a little slow moving, but it seems like it should pick up soon. Up next is Bronya by Jo Michaels and Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa.

Book Blogger Hop

What to Do:
1. Post on your blog answering this question:
What book series do you never want to see end?
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name, Genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this week’s question; failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger’s other content, too! This Hop isn’t about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit. Readers – find a new blog to read by clicking through the links in the list!
 
Blogger Question:

What book series do you never want to see end?

Wow, that's a tough one since I usually like series to have a finite beginning and end. Did the Babysitter's Club ever have a final book? My other thought would be maybe the Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine.

 

14 comments:

  1. Hi Heather. Just hopping through **New Follower** I have still to read the Morganville Vampire series
    Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love some books - I don't think I'd want a series to keep going on and on - no matter how good the books are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about What's Left of me. I can't wait to read it. I hope you are liking it! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about all of those books! Yet I haven't read them myself.

    New Follower via RSS :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! New GFC follower! My Feature & Follow
    Michelle @ Mom With A Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wonder how many of the series I read when I was younger (like Babysitters Club) had an actual ending.

    Here's My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about What's Left of Me. New follower :)
    My FF: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh The Babysitters Club! Brings back memories!! ....and now that I think of it, it never really did seem to "end".

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iron Daughter is really good! And I can't wait to read What's left of me. I hope it gets better for you :) Happy reading!

    Visit my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't started (or maybe even begin) reading the Iron Daughter series or fey series (or whatever it's called), but I do adore the covers! They are fabulous!

    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't read The Babysitters Club, but I remember hearing about it. GREAT MEMORIES for sure.

    Have a fun hop and stop by for giveaways on my blog if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather, Haven't read What's Left of Me but my daughters are starting to read The Babysitters Club from used book stores & Friends of the Libray LOL

    New GFC Follower - Happy FF!

    Renee @ Succotash Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness... the Babysitter's Club, I'd forgotten all about them, LOL... it was like the Land Before Time movies... neeeeever ended XD

    New follower via RSS!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

    ReplyDelete