Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox-September 29

I picked up a few super cool looking books this week! Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.


Bought:
Saving June by Hannah Harrington


For Review:
Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch

The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicutt

9 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I want to read them all lol!! I hope you enjoy them =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vengence Bound seems to be very popular this week. Happy reading!

    http://theparanormalpalace.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stack of books this week. Vengeance Bound looks like a good book.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the last one but didn't know your other books, I hope you'll enjoy them all, happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vengeance Bounds looks awesome! Enjoy you books :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! Those look like great reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of those covers look amazing. Wish I had more time to read. LOL! WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading The Gathering Darkness right now, enjoying it so far! Curious to see what you think of it, looking forward to a review. Great haul! New follower =)

    Check out my STS here.

    ReplyDelete