Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves and In My Mailbox-September 8, 2012

Sorry for being tardy with my weekend posts. I had my book signing yesterday and have been recovering from the celebratory dinner last night (which really means I've been nursing a killer hangover today). Book signing was super fun and I met some really awesome people yesterday =)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual. In My Mailbox from the Story Siren is another meme that highlights the books that bloggers have bought or received for review.

Bought:
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

For Review:
Dead Girl Moon by Charlie Price

Ten Days by Janet Gilsdorf

2 comments:

  1. City of Ashes is my favorite MI cover. I hope you enjoy the series. I'm getting very excited about the City of Bones movie.

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wavering on buying The Iron Daughter. I love the cover and the typography. Ha! Maybe that will be my gift to me next month. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete