Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday

Enjoy the weekend everyone! Heading to a haunted asylum tomorrow so hopefully this won't be the last you'll be hearing from me lol.

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?


originally started my blog to promote my work as an author. Although I still want to get the word out about my novels, my other goal is to meet other writers and readers. I love talking about books and it's fun to write reviews and gush about my favorite novels.  

10 comments:

  1. Blogs are a much better place to talk about books than the real world.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for gushing! :D Great answer! Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Cool that you're an author. I'd love to write a book someday. I just need to sit down and do it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs are such a great way to connect with others.

    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I love connecting with other readers! Really didn't know they were out there when I was a teen! I also am try to find an agent to read my manuscript or part of it or whatever! Very hard since paranormal is so hot. But I keep trying.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome answer :) I definitely get what you mean.
    New follower.
    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great way to talk about books, I agree.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome FF! I lovewriting as well! Cute blog! New follower
    Stop by MY F&F?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH yea I love to gush, ramble you name it I do it :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower, awesome sauce that you are a writer and want to connect with your readers good answer. Click on my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete