Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #5


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and highlights an upcoming release we're eagerly awaiting.

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #2)
Publication Date: February 5, 2013
 

Goodreads Summary:

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.

She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.

Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.

In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam's life.

Give this to me now! Haha =) I CAN NOT wait for more Juliette, Warner and Adam. 
What book are you waiting for this week?

17 comments:

  1. Nice! Been hearing a lot of buzz on this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need to crack open my ARC of this and soon. Mafi is so nice in person. Great WOW pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Warner, please! :P I need this book in my hands NOW! Great pick! Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this sequel! Tahereh Mafi's writing is so beautiful and poetic. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got shatter me and can't wait to read it! They look great!
    Be sure to check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes!! I'm waiting with you for this one! Great pick :D
    Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by my WoW. Happy Reading!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard a lot about this one.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have to read Shatter Me. I don't know why I've waited so long, I've been hearing a lot about this. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice!! I can't wait for this one either!!
    New follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I can not wait for this title either! Ever since I finished the first book all I could think about was counting down the days until this one is released!

    Thanks for the comment & the follow (: following back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I still haven't read Shatter Me! I want to read them both.

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I love Shatter Me and can't wait to find out what happens next! Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes great pick! I loved Shatter Me and I'm so excited to read what will happen next!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for the next book in Rick Riordan's Kane Chronicles series. Due out in March!! :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't had the chance to read Shatter me yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to read all the books in the series(whenever they come out) but I don't know when I'll get the chance to do that... I hope you enjoy reading Unravel Me when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adored Shatter Me an I can't wait for the sequel!!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete