Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #6



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and highlights an upcoming release we're eagerly awaiting.

Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Publication Date: March 5, 2013

Goodreads Summary:

Now an active member of the resistance, Lena has been transformed. The nascent rebellion that was under way in Pandemonium has ignited into an all-out revolution in Requiem, and Lena is at the center of the fight.

After rescuing Julian from a death sentence, Lena and her friends fled to the Wilds. But the Wilds are no longer a safe haven—pockets of rebellion have opened throughout the country, and the government cannot deny the existence of Invalids. Regulators now infiltrate the borderlands to stamp out the rebels, and as Lena navigates the increasingly dangerous terrain, her best friend, Hana, lives a safe, loveless life in Portland as the fiancée of the young mayor. Requiem is told from both Lena’s and Hana’s points of view. The two girls live side by side in a world that divides them until, at last, their stories converge.

I really love this series. I'm definitely going to be sad when it's all over =(
What book are you waiting for this week?

15 comments:

  1. I didn't love the first one in the series, but have the second one somewhere - might have to give it a try to see if it picks up.

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This is on my sister's list!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I cannot wait for Requiem to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the summary as the first book is on my to-read but I've no doubt it is going to be an amazing trilogy :D.

    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need to start this series. I haven't gotten around to reading this series. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series! I borrowed an ARC of Requiem from a friend and can't wait for more people to read it too! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read just Delirium in this series, still got Pandemonium before I will be waiting for Requiem. Nice pick! :)
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read Delirium, the series looks great!
    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this! I'm so glad I have a review copy. EEP!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read the Delirium series, but I need to! Great choice!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent pick! We have a lot in common. My WoW. New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm eagerly awaiting another book by Jamie McGuire. That girl sure can spin a tale! WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read Delirium - I don't know how I haven't read it yet.

    Great pick!

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete