Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #42


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

Yikes, my review pile is nearing 100! I try to keep it around 60 to 70, so I'm getting overwhelmed and have stopped taking review requests. I'm also trying to avoid Netgalley/Edelweiss for at least a few weeks.

For Review:
Asylum by Madeleine Roux

Crossing by Stacey Wallace Benefeil

Those Nights in Montreal by Beverley Kendall

Finding Bliss by Dina Silver

Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair

Dangerous to Know and Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick

The Island by Jen Minkman

13 comments:

  1. The Crossing and Asylum looks pretty good :) Awesome haul and I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Leap of Faith! Asylum looks good, too. Hope you enjoy all your books, happy reading!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Stacking the Shelves/Wrap Up


    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean about review piles. So many good books!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asylum looks good! I've seen Dangerous to Know and Love around a lot too. I'll have to add that :)

    Have a good weekend!

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asylum and Leap of Faith sounds really good. Hope you'll enjoy them!

    Check out my STS too : http://mnkbooklife.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    Sincerely,
    Neysa Kristanti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crossing looks good, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of these but I hope you enjoy them! :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leap Of Faith looks really interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crossing and Leap of Faith look amazing! I really wanted to requesy Asylum but it looked a little creepy to me so I decided it wasn't worth the risk!

    Great haul :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received Asylum as well :) Enjoy everything this week!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Stacking the Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! Just got the Islnad myself. Asylum looks really good too! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover for Asylum is stunning - hope you enjoy all the great reads you got this week!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a huge frikkin' review pile!! 100?! I'd die. I can barely read through one a month right now. LOL! Great covers on some of those books this week. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete