Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #44

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

Only four new books this week! This is great because I've been so busy with work and end of school year stuff for my Kindergartener that my reading time has been almost non-existent.

For Review:

Fall from Love by Heather London

Rule by Jay Crownover

Jet by Jay Crownover

Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki

9 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of Fall From Love around blogs lately and it looks really interesting. I love the cover :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall from Love looks great! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Rule on Amazon, it sound interesting. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rule was great! I can't wait to read Jet. I think the new cover for Rule is way prettier though, this one kinda gives me a textbook vibe as one of the commenters on my review pointed out lol. I hope you enjoy both of these as the rest of your haul:) Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I'm a new follower via bloglovin+ gfc!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall from Love looks great, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added Branded to my To-read list! :) Happy reading!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting names on these. All but one have single-word titles. Hmmmm I wonder if that's the new trend? Looks like a good reading month. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete