Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #43


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

Lots of cool looking books this week! Mostly New Adult and Young Adult books, but they all sound promising.


For Review:
The Wrong Girl by C.J. Archer

Secret for a Song by S.K. Falls

Touching Melody by RaShelle Workman

Left Drowning by Jessica Park

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie

Resist by Sarah Crossan

10 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read Breathless and Secret for a song looks interesting :) Great haul Heather!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was turned down for Secret for a Song! It looks amazing. Breathless sounds great. I wasn't the greatest fan of Resist myself! My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Dangerous Girls sounds absolutely amazing and I love the cover of the Wrong Girl. I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great reads! I really need to read Breathe before book two comes out. Enjoy :)

    Lauren @ The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Breathe yet, but a lot of people seemed to really enjoy it...I guess I need to catch up. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Haul! Resist looks really good. I have Secret for a Song and The Wrong Girl but I still have to read them. Enjoy your new reads!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover for Resist is really intriguing. Looks like you have a ton of reading to do, Heather! :) Better get on it. LOL WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete