Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #45

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

This was another light week (thank goodness). I seriously need to get some poolside reading in so I can enjoy all of these awesome books!

For Review:

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken

Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

Never Fade (Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken

The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick

Gemini Rising by Jessica O'Gorek

10 comments:

  1. I really need to check out the first book to Never Fade and Wild Cards look really good :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love the covers in your haul this week. Wild Cards looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Now following your blog via bloglovin as well. Wild Cards has been getting a lot of attention. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite Mistake looks great, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Good Luck Of Right Now Looks So Good!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "My Favorite Mistake" looks amazing and I hope to get to my copy soon. Great haul.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to pick up a copy of The Darkest Minds soon. It sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy everything!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait for Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles after reading the Perfect Chemistry books last year. It looks like you got some awesome books this week, I hope you enjoy them all!

    My StS:

    Annoushka @ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never Fade looks like my kinda book :) I look forward to reading your reviews on some of these. WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete