Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #46

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and features books you've added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

What's New: You'll notice some guest reviewers popping up on the blog. They are helping me tremendously as I try to keep up with the blog, content writing, marketing and novel writing.
If you love to read and are interested in providing reviews for the site, contact me for more details at woodtop255@yahoo.com. The books I have right now are all ebooks and include young adult, new adult and contemporary romance titles.

For Review:

Bound by Night by Larissa Ione

Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

Stalking Sapphire by Mia Thompson

A Terrible Love by Marata Eros


13 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading! Great haul.

    Tsuki's STS/Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely new books to me, but I really love A Terrible Love's cover. Nice haul and happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh very nice! I haven't heard of these books, but I know of the first author. Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I haven't heard of three of these but the Larissa Ione is on my wishlist. Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bound by the Night looks good, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of any of these, but hope you like them :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED The Nanny Diaries (although not nearly as much the sequel). But still, I'm really looking forward to Between You and Me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of these are new to me, but I love the covers! Enjoy your new books!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I have a few Ione's books but haven't started any of them yet.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw Between You and Me on NetGalley but didn't grab it. The others I'm not familiar with. I hope you enjoy them!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of these before but they look really interesting :D

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's been awhile since i've read a larissa ione novel. i gotta catch up with her new series--i heard it's great. fantastic books this week--happy reading!

    My book haul post. I hope you can stop by.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had no idea Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus had another book. I love the Nanny Diaries. Here is what caught my arrow

    ReplyDelete