Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and highlights an upcoming release we're eagerly awaiting.

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi

Publication Date: January 8, 2013

Goodreads Summary:

It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.


The first book had one of my favorite YA couples in it and I can't wait to see where their story goes. What books are you waiting on?


17 comments:

  1. I still did not read first book in Under the never sky series, but I definitely need to correct that mistake before the book 2 is out. Great pick!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Seeing this a lot. I have yet to read the first book though.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one either!!

    My Wow: http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book to this book, but haven't read it yet. (someone kick me!) But I am sure once I do, I'll be waiting on this one!
    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very curious to see where this story goes! Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the first book! *hides in shame* I do own a copy on my Kindle though and I've heard great things about it! I need to get caught up!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. After having a hard time getting into it, I really liked the first book and can't wait for the sequel. Awesome pick!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait until this one is released! I can't wait to see what happens with Aria and Perry. It comes out just after my birthday, so I'm totally getting it as a birthday present for myself!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh great pick! I have yet to read Under the Never Sky but I have heard great things about it.


    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly, I haven't read Under the Never Sky yet. I gotta do that!

    New GFC follower!

    My WOW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really really need to read Under the Never Sky! The covers are sooo pretty! New follower.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this series...yet. It does sound so tempting! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to read Under the Never Sky as well, I've had it on my kindle for a long time now. Great choice!
    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for helping me add to my TBR list!!! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man, I can't wait for Through the Ever Night! It looks so good - I hope you enjoy it! :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never got the chance to read book one but I'm really looking forward to it. Both books sound pretty great and I'd love to get my hands on it both of them... I hope you enjoy reading Through the Ever Night. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, I'm so excited about this one too. Can't wait!

    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6-reboot-impostor.html

    ReplyDelete