Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #4


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and highlights an upcoming release we're eagerly awaiting.

Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin

Publication Date: May 7, 2013

Goodreads Summary:


Gone but not forgotten ...

Becca was the perfect girlfriend: smart, gorgeous, and loved by everyone at New England’s premier boarding school, Thorn Abbey. 

But Becca’s dead. And her boyfriend, Max, can’t get over his loss.

Then Tess transfers to Thorn Abbey. She’s shy and insecure—everything that Becca wasn’t. And despite her roommate’s
warnings, she falls for brooding Max.

Now Max finally has a reason to move on. Except, it won’t be easy.


Becca may be gone, but she’s not quite ready to let him go….

I love the gothic feel of the cover and description. Plus, I love a good ghost story. What books are you waiting on?

10 comments:

  1. Oohhh sounds creepy and haunting! Love ghost stories!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh love the cover! And I loooove a good ghost story as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't seen this one but it sounds really good!Nice pick!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one either - sounds like something I would love!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! That sounds good! I will add it to my TBR list.. thanks for sharing!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this one. It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am such a sucker for boarding school stories. I cannot wait for Thorn Abbey - I hope you enjoy it :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this one too.
    Hope you get to read it soon! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't read a good ghost story for a long time. This does sound interesting! Nice pick!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good read. Now that I've read your post on Second Sight book 3, I'm looking forward to IT. :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete